Microsoft Released Windows 7 worldwide on October 22nd. So far Windows7 has proven itself to be a successful release so far. One of the most radical changes in Windows7 has been the all new redesigned taskbar.
Though it borrows some cues from OS X, am a big fan of the new taskbar, and feel that Microsoft finally has the best solution to managing multiple windows on a clutter free taskbar.
However there are people who wish to tweak this taskbar according to their own wish and desires.. If you are one of those, then 7 Taskbar Tweaker is worth a look.
7 Taskbar Tweaker, allows you to tweak the various aspects of the Windows7 Taskbar, in a simple and effective way. Some of the features of this small and useful tool is :
- Show standard window menu on right click instead of jump list.
- Close or focus a window on middle click instead of running a new instance.
- Disable grouping of windows by file path or application id.
- Cycle through windows of a grouped button on left click instead of showing a thumbnails preview.
- Open with while dropping a file on a taskbar button instead of pinning.
- Disable thumbnail previews.
Go ahead, and download 7 Taskbar Tweaker if you wish to tweak the tiny details of your Windows7 Taskbar.